Welcome to the Performing Arts Institute Blog!

Friday, January 29, 2010

PAI Alum - Micha Jackson "Down Under"


This year I made the big move to live in Australia full time! I am currently living in Darwin, Northern Territory, working for an Indigenous organization called the North Australian Indigenous Land and Sea Management Alliance (NAILSMA). NAILSMA is an organization that supports Aboriginal land and sea management across north Australia, and I work particularly with coastal groups doing marine management. Darwin is a very interesting and exciting place to live, with lots of beautiful and remote places to explore in the vicinity. I spend lots of time 'out bush' chasing and photographing as many of Australia's unique birds and animals as I can. I am also performing with the Darwin Symphony Orchestra in the viola section, drawing as always on my many wonderful years of experience at Summer at Sem's PAI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home